404 Not Found -- nginx/1.0.10

Valentin V. Bartenev ne at vbart.ru
Mon Dec 5 09:18:35 UTC 2011

On Sunday 04 December 2011 21:03:36 mfouwaaz wrote:
> I should have mentioned that I cannot replicate this error at will -- it
> happens only very rarely.  I will also set up a separate instance with
> the debug config as shown in the link -- but I'd like to know what you
> would like to see.

Can you clarify some details about where files are stored that nginx serves?
On your local machine or in the VirtualBox instance? How nginx has accessed
to these files? Through VirtualBox shared folders?

When 404 happens again with debug log enabled, probably, we will see some
useful information in the error log, but I expect that the problem is just
kinda buggy VirtualBox network stack.

wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev