[ANN] Working on Nginx Tutorials in Chinese

Joshua Zhu zhuzhaoyuan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:16:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 5:24 PM, António P. P. Almeida <appa at perusio.net>wrote:

> On 6 Dez 2011 07h56 WET, agentzh at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hi, folks!
> >
> > I've been posting Nginx tutorials in Chinese to my yet another blog
> > site hosted by Sina Blog here:
> >
> >    http://blog.sina.com.cn/openresty
>
> Hello agentzh,
>
> I've riped out the http_concat_module from tengine and compiled it
> against 1.1.10 as a regular HTTP (not filter) module.

Thanks for agentzh's CC.

Here is a synopsis below:

SYNOPSIS
	location /foo/ {
		 # turn on concatenation
		 # (default: off)
		 concat	on;
	}

	location /bar/ {
		 # turn on concatenation
		 # (default: off)
		 concat on;

		 # max concat file number allowed
		 # (default: 10)
		 # concat_max_files 10;

		 # only files in the same content types are allowed
		 # (default on)
		 # concat_unique on;

		 # content types allowed
		 # (default: application/x-javascript, text/css)
		 # concat_types text/html;
	}

DESCRIPTION
	The idea of combining multiple files together to speed up page
	rendering was first brought in perlbal, by David Davis. Then mod_concat
	was implemented	by Ian Holsman at AOL. This technique is really simple
	but very useful, by specifing a set of files to load in one HTTP
	request.

	This module basically works as what its apache cousin does.
	Additionally, it also support maximum concat file number setting and
	version string (the string after the third question mark will be
	treated as version string and ignored).

EXAMPLE
	http://foobar.com/??a.js,b.js,c.js
	http://foobar.com/??a.css,b.css,c.css