Reverse proxy with POST data

Ramon nginx-forum at
Thu Dec 8 15:42:20 UTC 2011

Hi all

I'm new to Nginx, I have setup a reverse proxy with Nginx and I have a
REST service in the backend, so in order to access that REST service
from my web site, crossdomain issue, I need the reverse proxy server, I
found the Nginx reverse proxy works fine with all GET request, but it
fails for all POST requests, the REST server reports cannot find request
path, so did I miss something? Is there any special setting for POST
method when to setup reverse proxy server?Thanks a lot!