Php-cgi died from time to time and restarted

escavern nginx-forum at
Fri Dec 9 10:23:55 UTC 2011

i have very bad problem with Nginx+Php-fpm,, my website always hang for
few times and when i checked with "TOP" via ssh it shows
Php-cgi process are like suicide/gone and then respawn again and it
makes my visitors feel very bad.. after i check the php-fpm log files it
shows php-fpm children like ordered to respawn.. here is my php-fpm log

and here is my php-fpm.conf :

please help me if you know what is really happen with my php-fpm..
i already gogling this but still can;t find solution. thanks