Connection timed out while connecting to upstream, syn packet volume is high

gtuhl nginx-forum at
Mon Dec 12 19:37:41 UTC 2011

I am not sure about that but am digging in more now to try and get more
information.  We do have a lot of infrastructure in this datacenter
though and I haven't previously run into issues along these lines.

I am running nginx 0.7.65 on Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS.  Seems using the
current version might be worth a shot as well, didn't realize I was that
far behind.