Need rewrite help

Keith Fawcett keith.fawcett at
Fri Dec 16 15:25:37 UTC 2011

I'm new to nginx. I have everything up and running, except for one part. My
WordPress site uses a real estate plugin that pulls in real estate listings.

The URLs look like this:

Usually something like that URL is then rewritten by the plugin to be more
search engine/user friendly to this:

I have the following rewrite which I know isn't sufficient as the above
URLs are being sent back to the home page of my site.

location / {
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?q=$uri&$args;

How can I correct this so that I am able to see those listings?