Awstats and NGinX

DeneB nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Dec 28 19:58:12 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I have recently set-up a new LEMP on Ubuntu 11.10 (64-bit), it is a
pretty simple set-up and all is running fine.  That is until I try to
get Awstats working.  I have diligently followed the Awstats set up
outlined at

http://blog.rubynginx.com/index.php/2010_01_25/setup-awstats-phpmyadmin-phppgadmin-with-nginx-on-ubuntu/

However, when I enter the URL in a browser I get page not found (404
error).
This is the URL I am entering

http://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/awstats.pl

I have been working at this for a few days now, but being totally new to
Linux....I'm afraid that I don't know enough to ask the right questions
(or intelligent questions).

Incidently I am having the exact same 404 message when trying to enter
the URL for phpMyAdmin........

Can someone please take the time to help me out??

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,220628,220628#msg-220628