Awstats and NGinX

DeneB nginx-forum at
Thu Dec 29 01:48:51 UTC 2011

Alek, Thanks for your help......I haven't fixed the problem but your
input has highlighted the problem.  Now I understand where this is
happening (in the fastcgi parameters) and in what file.  If I can
discover why it is undefined then it looks like I'll have the problem

Another note:  I think the debug output is on because when I stop nginx
and start again....I have no errors, but before if I had an eror in my
syntex it would tell me what and where.

I'll read up on the link you gave me, and post my results when I get the
problem fixed.

Thanks again for your help.