FLV cache headers?

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:49:49 UTC 2011

Afaik Flash *should* support that way of caching, at least if not requested via ?start=xx (when seeking). I think you should not set a caching value of more than a year in max-age and Expires headers (it barely makes sense anyway).

Also its probably a good idea to use the same caching value in both Expires and max-age headers, so you have consistent behavior on the client side. In this request you set max-age to 10 years and Expires to 2037 (26 years).