Strange prepending of 0 to response

Maxwell Lamb max at blubolt.com
Tue Feb 1 13:14:19 MSK 2011

Hi All,

Sorry that my first posting here is a support request/bug report, but I've gotta start somewhere!

So - basically, we're seeing responses occasionally (not always - in fact, quite infrequently) coming back with a 0 prepended to the entire response - before the headers.

This means that the response received by the browser ends up looking like

0

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: nginx/0.8.53