Error: insufficient authorization

HajoLOcke nginx-forum at
Tue Feb 8 19:09:08 MSK 2011

> It's Postfix who refused to talk to nginx, note "upstream sent
> invalid response: "550 5.7.0 Error: insufficient authorization""
> in your nginx log.

ahh, ok i see.

with xclient off and nginx-ip in trusted nets i can send mails now.
with xclient on i get: Bad XCLIENT attribute name: LOGIN
(older postfix)
i seems that xclient string is not configurable... ok, just for
in my case it would really the best way if nginx would just do the
proxying without doing auth stuff. but i think this is not even