internet explorer sql error

lifeisjustabout nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Feb 9 13:35:59 MSK 2011

hi im trying to working out with nginx expcially i am facing many error
after changing webserver from apache to nginx i solved most of error
except this i am running search engine script and keyword suggesstion
doesnt work only i.e actually english is ok but other then english dont
work at all e.g russian,arabic,greek,chineese i get all this error
message(with apache i dont get this error  working fine)  how can i
solve this is there any code i can put in my vhost conf file i am newbie
on nginx please explain to me how to do that thanks

[URL=http://img511.imageshack.us/i/err3.png/][IMG]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3636/err3.png[/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,173471,173471#msg-173471