turn off warning message on nginx

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:52:01 MSK 2011

On Feb 9, 2011, at 12:35 PM, Jérôme Loyet <jerome at loyet.net> wrote:

> for the same reasons they both exist on apache module (SYSTEM -->
>>
> don't let ini_set() function to change the value, USER --> to let
> ini_set() to change the value

Ah. So if I define as admin it wont let the user override at all. I thought that was keyed in to the ini level, not the users ability to override it. Thanks.

> It's not possible. It's a limitation on the fastcgi protocol which
> admit each keys only once. (or I missed something)

In theory it could be scrubbed though by nginx to fold it into a legit fastcgi param and not require the admin to define it in a funky way. But that requires some nginx magic too :)