Help With Mailman

Parker, Joshua josh at
Thu Feb 10 18:31:16 MSK 2011

Hello everyone. I am having a little issue with mailman. I've installed and
configured mailman for which works. On this particular server the
software is Ubuntu 10 (Lucid). On a different server, I did the same
installation and configuration, but this server is running Ubuntu 8 (Hardy).
However, when I visit this server (, I get a bad gateway error.
Can someone help me troubleshoot and figure out what may be wrong? If it
helps, I used a tutorial similar to this for installation and

Joshua Parker