Migrating from Lighttpd : mod_secdownload show-stopper ?

Robert La Ferla robert.laferla at o-ms.com
Thu Feb 10 19:57:10 MSK 2011

On 2/10/2011 11:53 AM, Vitaly Tskhovrebov wrote:
> Well, we can't force him to do something, right?
>
> Or you can just to make your nginx work correctly without checking
> timestamp and hash, but not braking the links - if you in rush.

Mauro is very response and will fix these issues.  He is just busy.  His
module is a very useful one and I think he would want it to work
reliably on all new versions of nginx.

--
- --
Robert La Ferla

This message (and any attachments) contains confidential information and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action based on this message, is strictly prohibited.