SSL problem failed (SSL: error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch)

tophi nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Feb 17 19:55:19 MSK 2011

@Francis Daly
Re: SSL problem failed (SSL: error:0B080074:x509 certificate
routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch) new
February 17, 2011 11:00AM

I have replaced my site withs Site.com , byt the pats in my conf. are
correct (small and capital letters)

@John Feuerstein
Have downloaded new chain from
https://certs.godaddy.com/anonymous/repository.seam - same result as
before.
Have also opened all files and replaced them manal( different
combinations) without white spaces, again - no luck :(
Then I just rm -rf /ssl and started new... 1. download ssl.rar from
godaddy's site, created dir , followed all steps, and - again, same
error ...

someting that confuse me is, that in GoDaddy's website there is no
option to download cert for Nginx, but for other servers. I have tryed
to download Apache, then "Other" . My gd_bundle.crt contains 3x
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and the one I downloaded from
https://certs.godaddy.com/anonymous/repository.seam (gd_intermediate )
only 1 .

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,176163,176205#msg-176205