Help with PHP arguments

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Feb 22 20:07:18 MSK 2011

Hello,

I am having a real issue in getting my head around how to identify in the location when URL arguments are being passed on PHP requests.

If I go to the URL https://www.somedomain.com it works, if I go to https://www.somedomain.com/help.php it works, but when I go to https://www.somedomain.com/help.php?id=123456 it fails and sends the request to the default site in NGINX.

This is what I have in my file:

server {
listen 123.123.123.123:443;
server_name www.somedomain.com;

ssl on;
ssl_certificate /etc/pki/tls/certs/proxy01c.pem;
ssl_certificate_key /etc/pki/tls/private/proxy01k.pem;

ssl_session_timeout 5m;

ssl_protocols SSLv2 SSLv3 TLSv1;
ssl_ciphers ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP;
ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;

access_log /var/log/nginx/www.somedomain.com-access.log main;
error_log /var/log/nginx/www.somedomain.com-error.log info;

gzip on;
gzip_http_version 1.0;
gzip_comp_level 2;
gzip_proxied any;
gzip_types text/plain text/html text/css application/x-javascript text/xml application/xml application/xml+rss text/javascript;

location ~* ^/|\.php$(.*) {
proxy_pass https:/ /www.somedomain.com ;
proxy_redirect https://www.somedomain.com/ /;
proxy_set_header Host $host;

client_max_body_size 2g;
client_body_buffer_size 128k;

Sorry, NGINX is very new to me so any help would be gratefully appreciated.
--
Thanks, Phil