request hangs

magz nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat Feb 26 04:27:59 MSK 2011

Hi,

I have strange problem with main request  hand if I call for
sub-request.  Maybe somebody can help me with it?

I do spam filtering in post request. So I added location to nginx.conf
and call sub-request for that location. Then read output from
sub-request  and set up nginx variable according to output.

So config looks like:
            location = /checkspam {
                    internal;
                    include spam_fastcgi.conf;
            }

SOURCE code is here:
http://codepaste.net/17tfmu

>From client side it looks like client can not receive last chank of
original request (last 10-50 bytes). And it's not easy to understand
what is going on.  Any advises are welcome.

I put debug log here:
http://codepaste.net/ceiian

Thanks,
Max.