Passing variables to access_log, error_log names

Dayo nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Feb 27 19:27:43 MSK 2011

Maxim Dounin Wrote:
> > server {
> >   listen 80;
> >   server_name ~^(www\.)?(?P[^.]+).mydomain.com$;
>
> Just a side note: forum is still eating data
> (originally
> "P" was here), you may want to consider using
> mailing
> list directly instead.

Unfortunately, the mailing list is not as user friendly for me as the
forum.

I note that the forum module being used has the option to strip HTML and
BB Code tags which must be activated.

I wonder if the forum admin would consider switching it off.

I also wonder if he will get round to looking at my suggestion for
dealing with the problem with the preview setting which disrupts
navigating the forum.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,178665,178838#msg-178838