Sub-request using Parent Request Body

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:23:10 MSK 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Roman Vasilyev <roman at anchorfree.com> wrote:

> This module was from which I begun. Originally I saved all input data into
> variable and tried to pass it into fastcgi subrequest, unfortunately when
> I'm passing this variable in subrequest request_body is already empty,

How did you pass this variable into your subrequest? It looks weird to me :)

> because subrequest have empty request_body, that's was the reason why I'm
> trying to pass request_body to subrequest. May be people here tried other
> variants or have some ideas to have good quality of post analysis
> internally?

I don't think it's a good idea to use subrequests here just for post
body analysis. A rewrite phase or post access phase handler seems
rather sufficient to me.

Passing request bodies to a subrequest is as simple as passing
r->request_body->bufs to sr->request_body->bufs.

Cheers,
-agentzh