Managing static file generated by PHP CMS

eagle sbc sbc19861004 at
Fri Jan 7 13:09:43 MSK 2011

Hello, Anto:

That the way we use to solve what you encountered:
Compile nginx with 'cache_purge' module (module:
Use 'proxy_cache' to store the generated static file instead of
'proxy_store', and when the file changed, the application server(CMS, I
think in your app) will purge that file actively.
Part of the configure file:

proxy_cache_path  /cache/proxy_cache_dir levels=2:2 keys_zone=cache_one:500m
inactive=3d max_size=100g;
 location ~ /purge(/.*)
                        allow  ;
                        allow  ;