No input file specified issue

Ryan B mp3geek at
Thu Jan 13 07:39:55 MSK 2011

I'm getting "No input file specified." when I attempt to browse to the
phpmyadmin domain, not sure what I'm doing wrong.. using both php-fpm and
php-cgi, php-fpm is currently working another directory fine..Had to change
the port number to 8888 since -fpm was already using 9000

from nginx.conf:

    server {
        listen 80;
        access_log /home/fanboy/logs/phpmyadmin.access_log;
        error_log /home/fanboy/logs/phpmyadmin.error_log;

    location / {
        root /usr/share/phpmyadmin;
        index index.php;

    location ~ \.php$ {
        fastcgi_index index.php;
        fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/share/phpmyadmin$fastcgi_script_name;
        include /usr/local/nginx/conf/fastcgi.conf;