Read request_body of a POST request

michalkraus nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jan 14 13:52:57 MSK 2011

Hello,
I'm working on a modul, that should get a POST request with XML-RPC data
and then send a response.
I have problem with getting the request_body. It's no problem to read
headers and find Content-Type: text/xml. But when I want to read the
request_body there is no one. I use the same code as the function for
reading request_body in ngx_http_variable.
My modul is a handler (something like circe_gif module). When my module
is filter and the request is passed to the proxy module I can read the
request body in my filter module.
Is it possible to read headers and the request_body and then generate a
response by handlers?

Thank you,
Michal

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,166169,166169#msg-166169