Using Nginx as an injection proxy

yannlossouarn nginx-forum at
Fri Jan 21 19:44:51 MSK 2011

I'd like to know whether it is possible to use Nginx as an injection
proxy (for 100% legal and professionnal use ! :) ), notably to analyse
the headers or content of a response, and perform automated changes on
either or both the headers/content of the request, or change some parts
of a request.

Practically, I want to do exactly the same kind of things that Fiddler 2
allows to do : perform tests on header/content, and automatically make