Theme Background Wordpress Error / Blank

Martin Loy martinloy.uy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:35:15 MSK 2011

Hi Banu,

Could you please post your nginx site settings? It's looks like you have
some wrong locations rules or some url settings misconfigured at WP. From
what i could dig, your theme styles are both returning a 404

http://profilartis.net/wp-content/themes/sansserif-racer/konstruktors.css
http://profilartis.net/wp-content/themes/sansserif-racer/style.css

Could you please confirm the correct url for your blog and theme files? and
also could you post the result of "SELECT option_name, option_value FROM
{table prefix}_options WHERE option_name = 'home' OR option_name =
'siteurl'"

Regards

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:30 AM, banu utomo <bhanu.utomo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sorry to bother you. But I have absolutely no idea what was happening
> on my blog http://profilartis.net. There, the theme is not going well.
>
> Why can not I change the theme of these blogs?
> When changing themes always appear blank and just plain white background,
> I've tried to replace the other wordpress themes but still like it except
> when using the default wordpress theme.
>
> I've also been looking for answers on google but I'm confused, I tried to
> ask the hosting support but they suggested to ask here
> http://nginx.org/en/support.html
>
> I hope you can help me ..
>
> Thank you!

Nunca hubo un amigo que hiciese un favor a un enano, ni un enemigo que le
hiciese un mal, que no se viese recompensado por entero.