Error parsing wp-app.php (Wordpress) on Nginx

Zarafolas nginx-forum at
Sun Jan 30 19:02:47 MSK 2011

I moved my website from apache to nginx and everything seems to be
working as expected except (Well, I've only seen that error) when I try
to create posts through the Atom publishing protocol which can be
accesed via, on apache it worked
well but on nginx it gives me a 404 error, I think it's not only me
because every other wordpress blog that is using nginx gives me that
I could only find this that could be semi-related to this error: but it is a fix for apache
and I can't make it work on nginx
Any ideas to fix it?
If you have a wordpress blog running on nginx I'd appreciate if you tell
me if you can correctly access your wp-app.php file.
Note that I'm currently using php-cgi with nginx, Could php-fpm make it

I've also setup a dumb installation for testing purposes at here is it's php information: with this nginx.conf file: I don't know if it's useful but here is the
content of the wp-app.php file: