Slides for my nginx app talk in Beijing Perl Workshop 2011

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:23:25 MSD 2011

Hi, folks!

I gave an nginx talk in Beijing Perl Workshop 2011, which titles
"Applications of ngx_openresty and Perl in lz.taobao.com". I showed
how our nginx modules are used to build our company products.

You can view the (English and Chinese) slides directly in your web browser:

   http://agentzh.org/misc/slides/perl-lz-apps/

Please use the arrow keys or pageup/pagedown keys on your keyboard to
switch pages.

Alternatively, you can download the slides tarball and browse offline:
http://agentzh.org/misc/slides/perl-lz-apps.tar.gz

You can find the slides for my other nginx talks on the page as well:

   http://agentzh.org/#Presentations

Have fun!
-agentzh