nginx.conf File too Large

Rami Essaid rami.essaid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:22:53 MSD 2011

Hi Guys,

I am sorry to email this out but I put it on the forum and got nothing back
back.  I'm hoping someone may be able to give me a little advice.

We are trying to use nginx as a reverse proxy for a large number of sites
and putting up a lot of rules to direct and traffic for each host. Is there
a number of hosts ({server}) that would be too many for a single nginx
instance to support? At what point does the configuration file get too large
and start bogging down the nginx server? Currently each host takes up about
150 lines, and we are looking to put in 25+ hosts onto each server. I wanted
to know if this realistic?

--
Cheers,
Rami