HTTP Keepalive @Maxim Dounin

姚伟斌 nbubingo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:48:33 MSD 2011

Hi Maxim,

Are you developing the HTTP/1.1 proxy module? Great news.

I'm just collecting your old patch and developing a new patch for backend
keepalive(https://github.com/yaoweibin/nginx_upstream_keepalive_patch ).  I
don't know if there is any serious problem. My Test Set is too small. If you
find any problem, shoot me.

Thanks.