Sevearl Plone Site on one Server in different locations

Norbert nginx-forum at
Wed Jul 13 23:13:36 MSD 2011

Hello all
i ant to place several Plone sites behind an nginx server. These sites
are test instances so I don't want to build virtual servers for them.
Instead I would like to have the following structure:

1 Backend Zope server listening on 8080, with several plone instances in

from the outside it shoul look like this one

I am aware of some howtos about plone and nginx but they all seem to
focus on different virtual servers and I dont want that in this case.

Thanks a lot for any help and for reading so far !