Poor performance in serving of static files

Jürg Lehni lists at scratchdisk.com
Mon Jul 18 09:22:05 UTC 2011

Hi, and thanks for offering more tips.

I just did that, here the version I am running now, with 32 workers. Still nothing improves a bit.

Jürg

nginx: nginx version: nginx/1.0.4
nginx: built by gcc 4.4.5 (Debian 4.4.5-8)
nginx: TLS SNI support enabled
nginx: configure arguments: --conf-path=/etc/nginx/nginx.conf --error-log-path=/var/log/nginx/error.log --pid-path=/var/run/nginx.pid --lock-path=/var/lock/nginx.lock --http-log-path=/var/log/nginx/access.log --with-http_dav_module --http-client-body-temp-path=/var/lib/nginx/body --with-http_ssl_module --http-proxy-temp-path=/var/lib/nginx/proxy --with-http_stub_status_module --http-fastcgi-temp-path=/var/lib/nginx/fastcgi --with-debug --with-http_flv_module --with-file-aio