Help, Bad gateway 502 varnish + nginx upload file

Benz Chandra benzchandra91 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:11:26 UTC 2011

Hello.. i'm bew in here, first i'm sorry for my bad english and wrong place
for posting.

y problem. I have a server which is installed varnish and nginx as proxy
site and serve static pages. It run smooth, all can work together, apache
for serving dynamic pages, varnish cache from apache, and nginx as proxy.
Now the problem, when i upload something like attachment on my web email, it
show Bad Gateway 502.
so weird, i upload smaller file arround 100kb, show bad gateway too..
i check the buffer and increase it, but it didn;t solve this problem..

i get an error from vhost-log nginx.
recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header
from upstream.

Any clue about this? i really really appreciate who help me out this
problem.

Thanks.