how to get memcached key-value from cookie in nginx?

liseen liseen.wan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:14:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

You could try agentzh's memc-nginx-module

https://github.com/agentzh/memc-nginx-module

maybe you can download from:
       http://agentzh.org/misc/nginx/ngx_openresty-1.0.4.1rc6.tar.gz

A sample configure get value from cookie A;

       location /foo {
            set $memc_key $cookie_A;

            # $memc_cmd defaults to get for GET,
            #   add for POST, set for PUT, and
            #   delete for the DELETE request method.

            memc_pass 127.0.0.1:11211;
        }

curl -b A=key http://localhost/foo

liseen