how to get memcached key-value from cookie in nginx?

liseen liseen.wan at
Fri Jul 29 14:14:35 UTC 2011

You could try agentzh's memc-nginx-module

maybe you can download from:

A sample configure get value from cookie A;

       location /foo {
            set $memc_key $cookie_A;

            # $memc_cmd defaults to get for GET,
            #   add for POST, set for PUT, and
            #   delete for the DELETE request method.

curl -b A=key http://localhost/foo