Problems Proxying Offline Web Application

Antoine Bonavita antoine.bonavita at
Thu Jun 2 16:43:37 MSD 2011

Wild guess: your directive
           add_header Cache-Control public;
affects somehow the overall caching mechanism. Now, you probably have
a good reason to have this here...

Firebug might come handy here, too.