Nginx redis, select database not working?

gregr401 nginx-forum at
Tue Jun 7 22:45:07 MSD 2011

Did that rev actually compile and make without issue for you?  I was
using that module a while back and ended up commenting out the below
line inorder for it to build successfully.

/* static ngx_str_t  ngx_http_redis_db  = ngx_string("redis_db"); */

I wasn't using different redis db's at the time and didn't look into it
much.  I bet pipelining with agentzh's redis2 would work just fine.  I
saw your post over in the parser thread, did you give that a try yet?