PHP with SSL

HTF nginx-forum at
Thu Jun 16 22:11:25 MSD 2011

I followed the instruction from this link -
- but I can't solve some issue with PHP and SSL, basically web browser
says that site is partially encrypted however when I commented out the
location for the PHP/FastCGI everything works fine. I can access any
directory/file (for instance over SSL
but main website is not working.
- Do I need to enable some extra configuration?

Please find my config below:

http {
## Global SSL options
  ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;
  ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:10m;
  ssl_session_timeout 10m;
 server {
      add_header  Cache-Control "public, must-revalidate";
      expires     90d;
      index       index.php index.html index.php;
      root        /home/web/;
## SSL Certs (specific to this URL)
      ssl on;
      ssl_certificate /home/;