PHP with SSL

HTF nginx-forum at
Fri Jun 17 11:08:32 MSD 2011

- now suddenly the browser indicates that site is encrypted however when
I try to submit a form I have the following message:

"Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to
be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a
third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?"

Is it mean that some part of the website is still not encrypted. Could
you please advise where I need to look for this specific configuration?