finding remaining space in upload module

vetri nginx-forum at
Wed Jun 22 09:11:39 MSD 2011

Hi All,

           I have come up with one doubt . for example if 100 users are
uploading 1GB file concurrently .and i have only 50GB

free space in my hard i dont want to allow after 50 users
started to upload file.i want to restrict users who comes after 50   and
i want tell the users nomemory to allocate .if i can do that? How can i
do that?.is there any 3rd party module to handle it  or do i have to
enable any module?