Did the HTTP response headers change line encodings?

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:02:42 MSK 2011

We have a server that was running 0.8.53, and a new one running
0.8.54. A consuming application written in .NET that used to work is
now failing.

The only difference should be the change in the version of nginx. The
error the development team is reporting is something to do with the
HTTP headers being malformed and not having full CRLFs. Apparently
that doesn't work well with .NET's web request methods.

I thought I'd ping here to see if anyone has ideas. I should try to
diff the codebase too, not sure if I'll find anything relevant though.

Thanks.