Site Redirecting

Guzman Braso guzman.braso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:20:39 MSK 2011

Also it may be your application & not nginx giving the 302 when users
request /welcome/

At least that /welcome/ comes with a some application headers like
X-Pingback & X-Powered-By.

I would suspect your nginx is working as expected, it's your
application not working correctly when /welcome/ is requested.

As it was said send your config if you need help