virtual host in one ip address

Alex H aditya15417 at
Fri Mar 4 09:10:46 MSK 2011

Is this on the default of the nginx.conf?

From: igor at
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:01:33 +0300
To: nginx at
Subject: Re: virtual host in one ip address

On Mar 4, 2011, at 7:22 , Alex H wrote:I have a rackspace server running with nginx. I am a newbie to all the server stuff. Let me explain the situation here:I have an IP address and I have two virtual host on my machine.I don't have a domain and I don't want to buy oneI want to map it so I can access the website as and can I do this the easy way? I am guessing I should change the nginx config of my site... but not sure which one to change.server {    location /v_host1/ {        root /path/to/v_host1;    }    location /v_host2/ {        root /path/to/v_host2;    }

Igor Sysoev

nginx mailing list
nginx at