virtual host in one ip address

Alex H aditya15417 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:38:39 MSK 2011

So I am confused as which one should I actually edit... there is a nginx.conf and there is a default in the sites-enabled folder..

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:34:00 +0100
From: pascal.nitsche at fansubcode.org
To: nginx at nginx.org
Subject: Re: virtual host in one ip address

    Hello,

    what does noit work exactly. As I can see there may be a
    fastcgi_pass missing to handle php (ex /phpmyadmin) and maybe index
    documents need to be set.

    Greets

    Pascal