virtual host in one ip address

Alex H aditya15417 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:45:20 MSK 2011

So here's what I have, all I can do at this point is navigate to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx but not to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/phpmyadmin:
user www-data;worker_processes  4;
error_log  /var/log/nginx/error.log;pid        /var/run/nginx.pid;
events {    worker_connections  1024;    # multi_accept on;}
http {    include       /etc/nginx/mime.types;
    access_log  /var/log/nginx/access.log;
    sendfile        on;    #tcp_nopush     on;
    #keepalive_timeout  0;    keepalive_timeout  65;    tcp_nodelay        on;
    gzip  on;    gzip_disable "MSIE [1-6]\.(?!.*SV1)";
    include /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf;    include /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*;
    server {        access_log  /var/log/nginx/admin.api.frapi/access.log;
    location /api {        if (-f $request_filename) {            break;        }
        rewrite  ^/(.*)$  /index.php?$1  last;        root   /var/www/api/src/frapi/admin/public;        index  index.php;    }
    location ~ \.php$ {        fastcgi_pass   127.0.0.1:9000;        fastcgi_index  index.php;        fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /var/www/api/src/frapi/admin/public/$fastcgi_script_name;        include fastcgi_params;     }    }
    server {
        access_log /var/log/nginx/localhost.access.log;
        root   /usr/share/phpmyadmin;        index  index.php;
        location /phpmyadmin {                try_files $uri $uri/ @phpmyadmin;        }
        location @phpmyadmin {        fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;        fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/share/phpmyadmin/index.php;        include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;        fastcgi_param SCRIPT_NAME /index.php;        }
        # pass the PHP scripts to FastCGI server listening on 127.0.0.1:9000        #        location ~ \.php$ {        fastcgi_pass   127.0.0.1:9000;        fastcgi_index  index.php;        fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /usr/share/phpmyadmin$fastcgi_script_name;        include        fastcgi_params;        }     }
    server {        listen   80 default;
        access_log  /var/log/nginx/localhost.access.log;
        location / {                root   /var/www/nginx-default;                index  index.html index.htm;        }
        location /doc {                root   /usr/share;                autoindex on;                allow 127.0.0.1;                deny all;        }
        location /images {                root   /usr/share;                autoindex on;        }
        #error_page  404  /404.html;
        # redirect server error pages to the static page /50x.html        #        #error_page   500 502 503 504  /50x.html;        #location = /50x.html {        #       root   /var/www/nginx-default;        #}
        # proxy the PHP scripts to Apache listening on 127.0.0.1:80        #        #location ~ \.php$ {                #proxy_pass   http://127.0.0.1;        #}
        # pass the PHP scripts to FastCGI server listening on 127.0.0.1:9000        #        location ~ \.php$ {                fastcgi_pass   127.0.0.1:9000;                fastcgi_index  index.php;                fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /var/www/nginx-default$fastcgi_script_name;                include fastcgi_params;        }
        # deny access to .htaccess files, if Apache's document root        # concurs with nginx's one        #        location ~ /\.ht {                deny  all;        }}

}