rewrite rules

tickletik nginx-forum at
Mon Mar 7 01:39:14 MSK 2011

I have to make a blog application in multiple languages, to do this, I
decided to use zinnia and create to separate urls and (this is an example).  I also used the multisite ability of
django to have a single admin interface for both blogs.

It works great, now I have a non-pythonic problem.

I want both blogs to be read with the same url:

that is, instead of

I want

So.  Does anyone know where I can find help in creating rewrite rules?
I have no idea how to do it (btw, I'm using nginx if that helps)