Question on Evan Miller's tutorial - Body filter?

agentzh agentzh at
Mon Mar 14 10:57:48 MSK 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:06 PM, ctasdemir <nginx-forum at> wrote:
> At the last line, added_link is being used as a structure pointer but at
> the beginning it's defined as a structure. Am i missing something?
> Compiler gives error for this incompetible usage.

If it is a silly C grammatical error, just go ahead and fix it.

1. we usually use ngx_chain_t pointers rather than plain structures on
the stack ;)
2. do not assume nobody writes body filter modules; that is silly.