Issue in Lua-nginx-module when use both ngx.location.capture and ngx.exec

agentzh agentzh at
Tue Mar 15 13:38:59 MSK 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Wendal Chen <wendal1985 at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Lua-nginx-module 0.16RC2
> Nginx  0.8.54
> I am Best
> LOG: Response code = 200
> apr_poll: The timeout specified has expired (70007)

Can you provide a minimized but complete example to help us reproduce
this issue?

I do not understand where the output "I am Best" came from in your
sample, for example.

And in particular, what exactly were you doing in "-- do something for res" ?

> I think lua-nginx-module lose some 0x0A 0x0D in resp.

Where does "0x0A 0x0D" come from?