fastcgi_cache_bypass still not working?

kaspars nginx-forum at
Sun Mar 20 21:58:06 MSK 2011

I just wanted to know if there are any updates regarding the corrupted
response headers:,165196,165238#msg-165238

I am trying to use fastcgi_cache_bypass to request a fresh response from
the PHP-FPM backend and store it in cache when $http_nocache is set.

I can't use fastcgi_no_cache because I want the response to be cached
for all future requests when $http_nocache isn't set.

Any updates on whether fastcgi_cache_bypass is supposed to work are
really appreciated!