nginx and php fast cgi different server?

flubber nginx-forum at
Mon May 2 06:59:51 MSD 2011

Hello All,

I'm a newbie on nginx, currently i have configure nginx n php fast cgi
with same server, i want to split nginx and php fast cgi with different,
it's posibble?

I have test change fastcgi_pass point di php fast cgi to other server,
but when access site just get "No input file specified." and no error

This my configuration.

        location ~ \.php$ {
                fastcgi_index  index.php;
                fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
                include fastcgi_params;

My nginx nginx/0.9.6, please advice and suggestion

Thx all.