nginx and php fast cgi different server?

flubber nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon May 2 06:59:51 MSD 2011

Hello All,

I'm a newbie on nginx, currently i have configure nginx n php fast cgi
with same server, i want to split nginx and php fast cgi with different,
it's posibble?

I have test change fastcgi_pass point di php fast cgi to other server,
but when access site just get "No input file specified." and no error
report.

This my configuration.

        location ~ \.php$ {
                #fastcgi_pass   127.0.0.1:9000;
                fastcgi_pass   10.1.1.10:9000;
                fastcgi_index  index.php;
                fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
/var/www/html$fastcgi_script_name;
                include fastcgi_params;
        }

My nginx nginx/0.9.6, please advice and suggestion

Thx all.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,194899,194899#msg-194899