multiple connections to a fastcgi server

mscherer82 at mscherer82 at
Tue May 3 15:01:53 MSD 2011

I want to build a fast cgi server application which can handle
multiple simoultanous calls. I found the threaded.c (or
example in the fast cgi sdk.

But when running with my current configuration, the webserver only
opens one connection at time and the second requests is waiting until
the first one is finished. I don't want to use multiplexing. It could
be done through multiple connections.

server {
       location ~ \.c$ {
         include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params; #or whatever you named it
       #  fastcgi_pass unix:/tmp/c.socket;

Is it possible to change this behaviour?