nginx proxying do not locally save/buffer uploaded files?

Pasi Kärkkäinen pasik at
Thu May 5 17:23:14 MSD 2011

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 05:56:43PM -0400, jjjx128 wrote:
> Pasi Kärkkäinen Wrote:
> > in tcp mode you can't filter the requests etc.. I
> > need to do that aswell.
> There are quite a few load balancers and proxies out there. I'm sure you
> can find something useful.

I've checked and/or used most of them :)
> > Maybe I need to take a look at the code and try to
> > figure out
> > if direct upload streaming could be implemented in
> > nginx..
> It is possible. So, good luck I guess.

Thanks. Are you familiar with nginx code?
If yes, feel free to give advises what to avoid,
and what to look for.

(I haven't checked nginx code earlier, but I know C)

-- Pasi